The Gothic Church of St. Elias is a single-nave structure with counterforts of the overall length of 24.30 m and the width of 11 m, and the polygonal apse with the length of 8.80 m. The church must have been built after the onslaught of the Tartars, namely, in the beginning of the 14th century, because the Gothic style started to be used in Hungary in the second half of the 13th century and it represented a monumental structure for the then circumstances. The Gothic Church of St. Elias and the graveyard around it, which was in use since the 11th century until the second half of the 18 th century, had a troubled history. By the end of the 17th century, after the departure of the Turks,the runaway population returned, and the restoration of the neg-lected church began. During the restoring, changes of the style arose too. Thus, some of the Gothic windows were walled in, as well as the door on the southern wall, so that the church acquired also some baroque features. By the beginning of the 18th century, there was a fire in the church, so that it was quickly repaired and the completely destroyed roof was covered with shingles. Already in 1708, the church was in use again. Restored in such a way, it was used for sacral purposes all until 1777, when burials around it stopped as well, and the structure was transferred into Church of St. Elias on Meraja Vinkovci the ownership of the Border-land military resources, and it has not been used in sacral services until today. The church was used as a warehouse even after the World War II. In the last few years, researches in and around the church were renewed for the purpose of making a proposal for its restoration. The restoration is made on the principle of presentation of all the phases of construction interven-tions. The Gothic church was also dedicated to St. Elias, which was also the name of the medieval settlement. Beside the main altar, there are also two side altars in the church. The data from 1729 tell us that there was a painting of St. Vincent on the main altar for a while, which was latermoved to the new church, but his worshipping gradually subsided. On the left-hand altar there was the painting of the Mother of God, which was also transferred to the new church, while there was the painting of St. Anthony on the right-hand altar. The painting of St. John Nepomuk was later set in its place. The main altar in the new baroque church at the square called Trg bana Josipa Šokevića was dedicated to him all the way until 1972 when the church was dedicated to St. Eusebius and Pollion.